Restaurants Canada is working to help our members in every community to grow and prosper. We invite you to become a part of our community by submitting a guest blog post to our Restaurants Canada Blog.
Interested in contributing? A successful guest blog post will be:
- Relevant to the industry
- Informative and data-driven
- And over-all, interesting to our varied audience base.
Here’s How to Submit:
Please email your completed article to smendes [at] restaurantscanada [dot] org. Posts will be reviewed and verified by our communications team. If your post meets our editorial and blogging standards + aligns with the Restaurants Canada message, we will respond and let you know your article will be published. That process may take up to 2 weeks, but we aim to have a quick turn around.
Guest Blogging Guidelines for the Restaurants Canada Blog:
- Well-written, high-quality original articles (no duplicates, please! Google won’t allow for it)
- Articles that reflect the writing style/tone of the Restaurants Canada Blog. Articles that reverberate the voice and tone of the Restaurants Canada Blog and our branding (we can help with this)
- Be thoughtful about any links you include in articles you submit – Google has some thoughts on guest blogging, so familiarize yourself and be thoughtful.
- No plagiarism, please! Remember to properly cite all works you’re your reference. Here is a great guide you can follow.
- No length requirements; engaging content should have no limits! Posts should be as long as they need to be to be high quality and comprehensive.
- Please submit posts in a separate Word document or a Google Drive Doc.
- Don’t forget to include a short author bio including a max. of 1 text link to your own website. We want to make sure you get the credit you deserve!
- Restaurants Canada will review all post submissions and ensure quality and messaging standards are met before posting
- Since we are asking for some original content that is industry relevant, please avoid being self-promotional in the body of your article. You have an opportunity for that within your author bio.
- Restaurants Canada’s communications and digital team reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
Thanks for your interest!